BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Preggo Dreams

39wks1d

I dreamed that little miss was c-sectioned out and while I woke up, my (also pregnant) friend Emily and my mom took her (and Emily's cat??) to the NEX and I met them there to shop and found out that my baby is ELEVEN pounds and has an enormous head and HUGE cheeks. (And looked exactly like my niece Emmarose, only with even more cheeks)

Large cheeks run in my family, so this is a legitimate concern. I'm more concerned though that I keep having dreams where my mom takes my baby/babies away and I meet them somewhere later. What's THAT about?

I'm also very concerned about the ELEVEN POUND weight of the dream-baby. Holy cow, that's a little *too* sturdy for my hopes. I remember thinking (in the dream) "Well, so much for all those 'Newborn' sized clothes I just organized!"

Maybe I'll just drink water today instead of milk. If proteins are the building blocks of a healthy body, Little Miss is gonna come out looking like a baby linebacker. Eek, y'all.

-love, peace and cuppycakes,
Mama Awesome Powers

2 comments:

  1. Big heads run in the family along with the big cheeks. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your husband is a big guy too. Oh well....she'll grow into her head eventually.

    Your mom taking the babies>>don't get me started psychoanalyzing that one!!

    ReplyDelete