BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flip, Baby, Flipped!

I *think* she flipped!

I was REEEEALLY tired on Saturday night, and slept HARD. There was none of the usual "I'M AWAKE" feeling that usually accompanies my return to bed after a trip to pee. I definitely noticed Baby Girl kicking around in there, and in retrospect (one of my current favorite words), she was kicking in different places (like on the side walls of her habitat, instead of the bottom left (at my hip, specifically)). On Sunday morning, my tummy felt different. I felt around and David felt around, and we both agreed that the places where we felt bits of baby didn't feel like the bits of baby we'd felt before. And then she had hiccups, and it was in the opposite corner from where they'd been every other time before.

So, I think she's flipped. I'm fairly certain. We'll see on Thursday at my OB appt. I've pretty much decided to refuse the inversion, so she'll still have time to flip after my 36 week appt.

Yay flippy baby!

Now, STAY THAT WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment