BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Have A New Best Sleep Friend

David bought me a Boppy Pregnancy Wedge.



I'd rebelled against getting it for myself because I didn't want to pay $15 for a stupid wedgy weird-looking pillow that I'd only get to use for a couple of months. David insisted, because he's more concerned about my comfort than I am, and it makes him feel good to buy things that are (potentially) helpful to me. Sometimes that backfires terribly, but in this case, OMG, I love that pillow. It goes, as you might imagine, between the upward slope of my bebe belleh and the bed and provides support while I sleep. It. Is. Fabulous. And it fits sooooo much better than trying to cram part of a regular pillow in that spot. It's one of those things that looks really stupid on the shelf at the store, but once you're using it you can't believe you waited so long to get one.

I <3 that wedge. I recommend it to anyone who is pregnant and is beginning to be uncomfortable in bed at night. It won't cure your insomnia, or your heartburn, or lessen the frequency of your trips to the bathroom in the night, but it sure will make it more comfortable while you're lying awake contemplating/suffering from those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment