BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Road to Hell Is Paved With What?

This post is not directed at any one person or based on any one event. It is simply something I feel I need to say.

For those of you who want to make comments, suggestions, give advice, or tell me what I should do, this is the way I feel about the information you offer:
  • I'm not adverse to listening to advice/suggestions, but the advice giver needs to realize I'm going to make my OWN decisions, even if I patiently listened to what they had to say. I appreciate the good intentions behind your suggestions. I hope that you will not be offended if I do not follow your advice.

::smile and nod::

3 comments:

  1. Wait, you mean you have a mind of your own and you're not just a mindless drone who does what everybody else suggests? *gasp* This is late breaking news worthy!

    Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking, isn't it?

    Miss you too! I have to send you a link to the Clemson dress I want to get! Baby needs a game day outfit! Just WAIT till I show you the socks she's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely ignored more advice than I took. You have to do your own thing.

    ReplyDelete