BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 13, 2010

Email to David

I thought this was funny, so I wanted to put it up here. If you don't think I'm funny, you probably shouldn't be reading my blog. ONWARD!!

Subject: Something to make you smile :] 8.12.10

Hey sweet, just a quick funny story for you about your daughter's antics...

So I'm playing Lego Batman on the 360 with the controller on the
convenient shelf that is mah belly, and Little Miss decides she's
going to kick back at the Rumblepak!!! Frizzle and I thought it was
hilarious!

Ok, fine. *I* thought it was hilarious and Frizzle wanted skritches. :]

Oh, and I *may or may not* have done some "nesting" in your closet
looking for things to bleach... And done some sorting. You might have
a big box of "not clothes" in there now.

Might. :P

I lovin you. Pregnancy is making me crazy. I missin you and your baby
girl says "Kick-kick-twitchy-twitch." Which I'm going to translate as
"Daddy come home so I can kick at you too!"

She's already a spitfire.

We love you Daddy Powers, be safe and come home soon.

Always your girls,
Mama and Baby Powers

P.S. Kicky-twitch! Chop!
(the first bit was Little Miss. I bet you can figure out who the
second bit is from)

1 comment:

  1. I like that she sends her side of the story too! Very cute. I was browsing around your blog. You have a very entertaining and honest "voice" to your writing. Having a baby hurts. It's true. But I honestly don't remember it. It is all just so worth it.

    ReplyDelete