BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Productivity!

Yesterday!

I registered at Babies R Us, and bought Little Miss' bedding. I had a coupon for a $20 gift card with new registry, and I had a second coupon for 15% off bedding, so I saved about $30+ on it!! I am AWESOME!!! I put up the window valance and the bed skirt and hung the "diaper stacker" and I hung the quilt over the back of the crib. It's super cute! Pictures shall be forthcoming.

Tonight!

I registered at Target (some double registering, but some stuff is different), and I bought my crib mattress so I could put the bumper on the crib (to be removed when baby girl begins to roll over, don't worry). It all looks fabulous, but I think it needs some orange accents, so I'll start to work on those for the room soon, I hope. :] That room is really looking like a nursery and not just a dumping ground for baby stuff!! I still need a lamp, I'd like a nightstand/little table. I still want more decorations. There's still plenty of work to be done.

P.S. David and i MAY have almost agreed on a baby name. I think there's still a little bit of fighting discussion left about it. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment