BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

What's In a Name?

It is REALLY hard to argue over discuss names when Daddy is on a submarine under the ocean, and email is sporadic and I never know if he's getting all of my emails, muchless how much of my information computes in his head. He's usually really busy, and has a really crummy sleep schedule when he's underway, so he's not at his best when it's time to email the wifey, haha. It's completely understandable, of course, and I'd rather him be able to shower, or eat something, or grab a few extra minutes of sleep than email me every day (for the most part, at least... ask me on day 5 without one though, and I'll have changed my mind and he can go stinky/hungry/sleepless, just gimme an email!). So we still haven't decided on a name. Or rather, we've both decided on names we each like, but we haven't come to an amicable conclusion/collaboration on the names. God I wish David were here to have a proper discussions with me. ::sigh::

1 comment:

  1. This is happening for a reason. You could decide and then in the span until birth start to dislike the chosen name for one reason or another.

    What's in a name? Your child's first impression, a label for life. So relax....it'll come.

    Some people don't decide until they see the baby. You have until you leave the hospital to fill out the birth certificate.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete