BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby Clothes!!!

This is from my wonderful Godmother Nadine... I freaking LOVE this shirt!!! (Close up of the graphics just below)


These are from David's parents. I didn't know Mickey was a Longhorns fan! :]


Some more cute clothes they sent. I LOVE the purple outfit. The little jeans came with a pink dress... I like the jeans. Not the pink.


This is Penelope, and she CRINKLES!!! Also, the ribbon loop will allow us to clip her onto a baby carrier, etc. for travel and play!


Daddy stopped at the NEX (Navy Exchange) on the way home from work, and came home with a 6-pack and this adorable purple sleep set! (I think he's excited to be having a daughter...)


I FINALLY found a GRUMPY BEAR!!! I have been looking for one for YEARS, and I think they're pretty rare, because they're stupid-expensive online and I've NEVER seen one in a store. He was only $6 at a local baby stuff consignment shop!!!!


This is the stuff I got on my Goodwill Adventure last week.
All of the following pieces I got for $1.99/item! :]

ADORABLE alligator shirt, and three supercute onesies!! All newborn or 0-3 month sized.


Here's the detail on the white onesie from the pic above, and a 6month sizes purple onesie. :]


Cutesy wootsey onesies! Check out the WHALE detail on the striped one!!



Just a shirt, and a little polka dot skirt, and I simply couldn't resist the blue eyed girl shirt, even though it'll be waaaaay too big for a long time! She's going to have the prettiest, bluest eyes, I just know it. (Genetically speaking, she can't have anything else, really...)


And here's Daddy's favorites, of all the stuff we've got so far...


I'm sure I'm not going to post pics of EVERYTHING we buy, but as long as I'm home and bored, I might as well, haha.

P.S. I'm going to a sale tomorrow too, that friend of a friend is having, so there'll probably be a Baby Clothes!!! Part 2. next week.

Till then, Peace, Love and Cuppy-cakes,
Mama Powers

3 comments:

  1. The Beatles shirt is actually from me, granny Nadine. Enjoy. It took a month for them to deliver it to Honolulu--I bought it May 5th. Now I can throw away the email for shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable. I LOVE the beatles onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Beatles shirt=amazing. I'm loving the purple.

    ReplyDelete