BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Think I Sprained My Cleaning Muscles... And Other Adventures.

So yesterday (Tuesday) was a FULL day. I woke up, and found out that the tie-dying party that had been postponed on Monday night had been rescheduled for that day at NOON. So I eat some breakfast, shuffle around the house waking up, eat some lunch, and head over to Ashley's. I arrive and she's freaking out. Total freakout mode, because her husband is coming home from Deployment in a few days and she wasn't ready (the house wasn't ready, she's not ready mentally, etc.). So, I decided that we were going to forget the tie-dye project and would help our friend. We cleaned and tidied and wiped and vacuumed and vinegar-sprayed all afternoon. We got a LOT done.

And then David called, and was home from work, so I left to prepare for our ultrasound (shower, because it's a friendly thing to do, change into a two piece outfit, call and schedule a little bit earlier than our appointment was originally for). He and I wooshed to TomorrowToday, and we went, and we saw our little girl again. It was really neat to see her kicking and stre-e-e-e-tchiiiing out in there!! I think the frosty I had on the way to the appt really jazzed her up! We got lots of good shots, and even though they don't *usually* do the 3D view on the package we chose, but drinking all that water that I do really paid off, because the u/s tech said I had GREAT fluid, and that it was really helping baby girl to have room to move around in there so we could get good images! They office is having a little bit of trouble writing the images to discs right now, so I'll leave the descriptions of some of the funny things she did until I can show y'all the great pictures. :]

After the ultrasound we ran an errand or two, and my hips started bothering me. Not quite sure what the deal is there. Mostly just the left one, twinging HARD at random intervals when walking, shifting in my seat, etc. My back was sore too, probably from the standing and cleaning. Sleeping last night was REALLY rough. I woke up 5 times, 3 of those to pee, all of them had heartburn, and a couple of them also had uncomfy back pain/tightness. It sucked. A LOT. I felt dead when I woke up today and limped down stairs. As today progresses though, I'm feeling a little better in the back, and the hips aren't bothering me as much as last night, for SURE. I haven't attempted the treadmill today (I took yesterday off because of busy-ness) but I might. I know it's been helping with the REST of my non-feeling-goods. I might take a test-toddle to the mailbox to see how the hips'll hold up on the treadmill.

Anyhoo, that was yesterday, and a bit of today. I would definitely say that I generally feel better than I did in the first trimester. And that's a good thing. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment