BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GroBaby Diapers!

Here's some pics for those of you who might be wondering what the deal is with the cloth diapers, and how do they actually work. The ones that are here are the GroBaby One Size Shell(which means that it's adjustable, so One Size [Fits All]). I'm still figuring out some of the lingo. It's a lot easier to figure out how to use the diapers than it is to figure out the correct terms to use that describe them! The other part to the diaper is the "BioSoakers" which are the biodegradable pad that goes into the diaper to soak up and catch the reason we use diapers.

So here's the pics I took of the ones I got:

These are the shells. All of them look like the one on the far right when fully unsnapped, and as you can see, the top row of snaps can be snapped to either of the bottom two rows to make the same diaper smaller, for a younger/smaller baby. The smallest size would be for about an 8lb baby. The largest is for up to a 35lb baby, I think? Internet says yes.




Here's a pic of the open diaper (smallest snap setting), the Biosoaker pad, and an unfolded pad.



Fasten around baby, with the Velcro tabs, and you're set! (In retrospect, I probably should have used a stuffed animal or something for a mock baby, but I didn't think about that until just now.


Top view, fastened diaper with Biosoaker pad.



TA-DA!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know what hilarious/weird? I started to hate pink and I'm buying all kinds of purple stuff....

    P.S. There is sooo much cute Clemson baby stuff here, but the prices are RIDICULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.S. I happy you are trying to cloth diaper. I think I'd want to do that if/when I have a kid.

    ReplyDelete