BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Road to Hell Is Paved With What?

This post is not directed at any one person or based on any one event. It is simply something I feel I need to say.

For those of you who want to make comments, suggestions, give advice, or tell me what I should do, this is the way I feel about the information you offer:
  • I'm not adverse to listening to advice/suggestions, but the advice giver needs to realize I'm going to make my OWN decisions, even if I patiently listened to what they had to say. I appreciate the good intentions behind your suggestions. I hope that you will not be offended if I do not follow your advice.

::smile and nod::

3 comments:

  1. Wait, you mean you have a mind of your own and you're not just a mindless drone who does what everybody else suggests? *gasp* This is late breaking news worthy!

    Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shocking, isn't it?

    Miss you too! I have to send you a link to the Clemson dress I want to get! Baby needs a game day outfit! Just WAIT till I show you the socks she's getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely ignored more advice than I took. You have to do your own thing.

    ReplyDelete