BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two More Articles That Make Me Feel Good About My Decision To Cloth Diaper. Or: I'm Not Just Doing It For The Planet Anymore.

Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies


How Can I Convince My Husband To Cloth Diaper (turns into a good Q & A about cloth diapering)



I am going to do my damnedest to cloth diaper our baby. I love almost everything I've read about cloth diapering; good for the planet (my initial reason for researching CDing) and good for the baby. I'm feeling better and better about this decision with every article I read, with every CD product that I buy.

For tomorrow: I'm hoping to post some pictures of my GroBaby diapers that arrived today! They're PURPLE and FABULOUS!!! (And of other stuff we've procured) :]

Also, we're having another ultrasound tomorrow, just to squeeze in one more before d-d-d-Deployment. I waited too long to schedule my 20 week u/s with Tripler hospital, so I'm going to be having that one on the 22nd of June... You know, right around 24wks. : / Anyhoo, here's hoping they find the same bits this time as they did last time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment