BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 12. Or: You Know How I Know I'm Pregnant, Part 2.

3.25.10
11wks2days

I cried tonight when David put aluminum cans in the trash instead of in a bag for recycling. CRIED. About SODA CANS.

He fished them out and apologized for killing the planet.

Updated about a week ago · ·
Chrissi W-S likes this.

Nadine Gomez Nadine
Mother earth thanks you. Now she won't have to cry as much.
March 26 at 12:58am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
He was trying to be helpful and clean the kitchen, and our recycling is totally out of hand, and he threw them in there rather than start ANOTHER bag of recycling. We saved them though!
March 26 at 8:47am ·

Ashley Hennessy- Hartford Ashley H-H
man! You need to call me so I can tape this stuff!
March 26 at 12:17pm

No comments:

Post a Comment