BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 7. Or: You Know How I Know I'm Pregnant?

3.11.10

I'm currently eating potato chips. Dipped in HONEY. And it's fucking DELICIOUS.

Honey is a vegetable, right? You know... Flowers are plants and all that.


· s ·

Megan Hardy Megan H
Close....but at least it is good for you!
March 11 at 3:12pm ·

Rachael Baudry Stroud Rachael B
aawesome.
March 11 at 3:30pm ·

Beth Farnum Runkel Beth R
thanks to chanse hart, ellie likes sour cream and onion chips w whipped cream on them haha.
March 12 at 7:35am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
Beth, that sounds SOOOO gross!
March 12 at 8:12am ·

Nadine Gomez Nadine
Remember Babies CANNOT have honey. Something in it that they can't digest.
Of course, you can have it! So DIP away!
March 13 at 2:05am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
Nadine, I know babies can't have honey. More for me.
March 13 at 8:42am ·

No comments:

Post a Comment