BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 22. Or: Cherry Poppin' Baby

4.24.10
15wks3ds

Today feels better than yesterday. And I may or may NOT have felt the baby kicking this morning before I got out of bed. It kinda felt like a weird *twitch*twitch*twitch*twitch*twitch* in the mid/upper part of my stomach region. Actually, I'm not entirely sure it wasn't just a muscle spasm by one of my long lost abdominal muscles. But I'm going to pretend it was the baby tapdancing on my spleen. That seems like the kind of thing a child of mine would do.

So I came downstairs and burnt the EFF out of my toast...

Then as I aired out the house I played half an hour of music for the baby, through some of those flat disc-like headphones that clip onto your ears. only clipped onto the waistband of my paj-mas. YES THAT MEANS I AM WEARING PANTS.

We listened to a bit of Cherry Poppin' Daddies, some Beatles (of COURSE), Stella Soleil, A few other oldies songs, a song by Breaking Benjamin, and wrapped it up with Frankie Vallie.

Now that I've taken the headphones off my ear and tummy, I'm rocking out to some Blink 182, and whatever else the shuffle on Winamp wants to throw at me/us.

Maybe I'll actually get something productive done today. Don't place bets, but it JUST. MIGHT. HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment