BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 21-ish. Or: Mere Fragments of a New Post.

4.21.10
15wks

I keep thinking about things to mention/blog about, but then I'll forget and then I'll think of a new one and try to remember what the old one was, and then I'll forget the new one, so here's three that I've had tumbling in my head today:

1)Round Ligament Pain feels like the baby has a pocket knife/switchblade/machete in there.
a)[clever text message exchange from this morning about babies wielding machetes goes here]

2)I dreamed about my COUSIN'S twins, boy & a girl, does THAT could as premonitory?
a)Is premonitory a word? Firefox spell check didn't pop me, so I guess it's legit.
b)[define premonitory here]

3) Uuuuuuum.....
a) Dammit, I forgot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment