BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 19, 2010

Nesting, or Just a Love For Shopping?

David's underway again, for about 2 weeks, and today I have the sudden urge to go shopping for baby stuff.

When David is back, we're going to go to a place in town that does ultrasounds and they should be able to tell us the gender then. I have my 16weeks checkup appointment a few days before he gets back, but I'm going to ask them not to tell me the gender so that we can find out at the same time. It's actually cheaper than I was expecting, at the place we're going to go to. I was surprised. Here's the link for any Hawaii-preggos if you'd like it. (Thanks Mama Strick) :]

http://www.tomorrowtodayultrasound.com/

I'm ready to see what this bean is, so that I can start SHOPPING!! hahaha
I guess it's good that I'm going to wait for David to get back... this way he'll be able to give input on the baby-apperati before the deployment.

Guess I'll just have to chill out for another 2 weeks or so. eek.


EVERYONE seems to think it's a boy though. I'm not placing any bets, but that's what David and I kinda think too.

2 comments:

  1. Have you had any dreams yet? About what the baby is? My dreams were always right. My dreams were also soooo vivid when I was pregnant. They spoke to me.

    Good luck! I know how exciting it is to find out, so then you can really get started on planning everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no dreams about baby yet. I did have a dream about a month and a half ago that it was twins, a boy and a girl, and my mom named them (because there were complications and I was incapacitated or something), and she told me the girl's name was Alaina (which IS a name I like), but she REFUSED to tell me what the boy's name was. All she would say was "You wouldn't like it anyway."

    If we do have twins (it runs in my family, but not strongly), we DO want a boy and a girl. And then I quit making babies, NO MORE. We don't know yet what the gender is/how many are in there... The more I think about it, the more I'm sure that I heard that Tripler (Army Medical Center) doesn't even do a gender determination until 20 weeks!! We're going in town in about 2 weeks though, when hubby is back before deployment.

    ReplyDelete