BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 16. Or: Much To My Dismay; That Just Means It's Working.

4.5.10
12wks5days

One of my favorite commercials EVER, is the Tobacco Awareness commercial where three girls are putting a face mask on at a slumber party.

Girl A, fanning her face: This is kind of burning!

Girl B: That just means it's working.

Girl A, BURSTS INTO FLAMES

Tobacco products kill 1 in three users.

End Scene.


Today was pretty rotten, on the general scale of "How are you feeling?" It began at 2:30, as usual, began again around 3:45, and again at about 4:56, ten minutes before David's alarm went off. 5:30, and 6:30. ::sigh::

So, I was tired all day. Tired + nausea = cranky.

Afternoon brought a headache, probably caused by the tired and the cranky.

Late afternoon brought on the very first heartburn I've had in any kind of not-so-recent memory. It's pretty unpleasant. I keep burping up... burning. Chicken and rice should NOT be heartburn inducing. Neither should that doughnut.

Also, I discovered today that I only have 2 pair of pants with which I'm still on speaking terms. One of the two are my green plaid pajama pants. The other pair belongs to David. :(

So I guess all "That just means it's working." ::sigh::


· s ·


Johanna Elizabeth Griffin Johanna G
=( Im feel so bad for you girlie.....just keep reminding yourself of the big picture. in the end it will all be worth it. Im pretty sure there are OTC meds that are safe for heartburn. Slowly drinking milk helps too.

It may be time to invest in some maternity cloths. I know you didnt want to go there just yet but it should make you feel alil ... See Morecomfort in knowing you are growing. I found cute and simple, and reasonable prices, at Old Navy for maternity stuff. And now that I think of it, I went around 12-14 weeks.
April 6 at 9:12am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
We're completely out of milk. :( I ended up trying a home remedy for the heartburn and it made me throw up. I recognized stuff in there from LUNCH. ::sigh:: After that I rummaged through our linen closet and came up with some really old tums-knock-offs.

As for the maternity clothes... I was just going to see if David wanted to buy some new shorts... See More... But I guess I can try Old Navy. The last time I went though, all their maternity stuff was super uggo. I was going to ask when you had to bite it and go for new clothes though... :]
April 6 at 9:18am

No comments:

Post a Comment