BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 18. Or: You Know How I Know I'm Pregnant Part 3.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 8:48pm
4.7.10
13 wks

So I definitely just cried at Outback because David made the waitress give back the plate that still had little pieces of bacon left on it. Apparantly he recognized the look of horror on my face that she was taking it away from me and swiftly decided I needed that bacon to be happy.

It was so sweet.

Then as I'm wiping tears from my eyes, I told him he's SO not allowed to post this on Facebook. He laughed because that was EXACTLY what he was thinking. I laughed too, and here it is.

It was delicious.

<3
· s ·

LisaBeth Killinger LisaBeth K
I would cry if someone took my bacon. (And I don't even have raging pregnancy hormones...I just love bacon.)
April 9 at 2:49pm

No comments:

Post a Comment