BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 8. Or: PANTS, I HATE THEM.

3.13.10
9wks3days

Actually, I simply don't like wearing pants. I'm glad they exist, because there are a LOT of people who I NEVER want to see pants-less.

That said, I think my pants finally caught onto my distaste for them, because they've begun to hate me back. Just a little bit. Just around the parts that fasten them onto my waist. ::sigh::

At least my pajama pants still love me!

· s ·

Johanna Elizabeth Griffin Johanna G
http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=3407242

http://www.expectingcomfort.com/belly-band.html

I found these belly bands to be awesome cuz they can also be just a layering piece, which will come in handy when your belly starts to really get big.
March 14 at 8:07am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
I can't COMFORTABLY button my jeans. Belly band isn't going to help that. Thanks though. :]
March 14 at 10:20am ·

Johanna Elizabeth Griffin Johanna G
yeh thats what its for. it holds up and hides unbuttoned jeans. thats what I used til I had to get maternity stuff.
March 14 at 11:29am ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
I've just forsaken my jeans for the yoga pants I have in 5 different colors. Those should keep me for a while.
March 14 at 11:37am ·

Johanna Elizabeth Griffin Johanna G
tu shea (or how ever you spell it...lol)
March 14 at 11:37am

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
Touché. It's French. :]
March 14 at 11:42am

No comments:

Post a Comment