BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 5. Or: Whose Baby Is It Anyway?

3.8.10
8wks5days

Last night was another doozy of a dream scene. I dreamed that I'd had twins (boy & girl), but there were complications, and when I came to, my MOTHER had named one of the babies. And she WOULDN'T tell me what it was because, "You wouldn't like it anyway." All she would tell me was that it was "exotic." I was, to say the least, FURIOUS. I continued to dream that I'd wanted to name the babies Alaina and Henry, but that was SHOT because of whatever she'd named the baby boy.
WOULD. NOT. TELL. ME. I dreamed that we took the babies to a restaurant to meet a bunch of mom's Charleston friends, and she went around the table whispering the boy's name to everyone but me. I woke up from the dream SO ANGRY. It still annoys me if I think about it for too long. Grr.

Everything's feeling pretty normal today. It's kinda sad that "kinda tired, kinda cranky, kinda headachy and slightly nauseous" has become the norm. ::sigh::

Yesterday's Craving of the Day Gone Awry: Cinnebon. I gathered a group of friends together and we went to go see the new Alice in Wonderland. And since it was Sunday, Cinnebon was CLOSED, whether for the day, or just because the mall closes early, I don't know. But it was SO SAD. I ended up getting yukky nachos from the movie theater concession stand. And they charged and unreasonable amount for extra cheese. Hrmph.

Ongoing Pregnancy "You Can't Have" That I'm Missing: Soda. It's so hard not to order a coke/pepsi/diet cola with every whatever meal or snack I buy. Sprite is my new best friend. Next to 3 Ritz cracker sandwiches with peanut butter in the middle.
Updated about a month ago · ·

Linda D and Skylar C like this.
Jessie Rumph Jessie R
That's totally something your mom would try and pull - hilarious!
March 10 at 10:40am

No comments:

Post a Comment