BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 2, 2010

The Nausea Chronicles, Entry 14. Or: Definitely Dying.

3.29.10
11wks5days

Last night/the wee early hours of this morn brought a migraine and insomnia. I got MAYBE 3 hours of sleep between midnight last night and 6am when I called my boss to tell her that no way was today happening (paraphrased, of course). I feel so crummy I have the brightness turned waaay down on my laptop because it hurts my eyes. My head is splitting open. The 1 Extra Strength Tylenol I'm allowed isn't strong enough to conquer the pain. I don't know if this nausea is from baby (still grounded), or from Headache of Doom. I've definitely had more migraines since I got pregnant, and I'm not allowed to take medicine that make me feel better. I would KILL to be able to take Advil. i MISS Advil. ::sigh::

Woo, yeah. Let's have a baby.


· s ·

Dexx Rector Dexx R
There you go look at the positive of having a baby, you get to take good drugs then. lol
Tue at 9:55pm ·

Linzy Powers Linzy PowersYeah, as a gallon of milk weighted being rips its way out of my personal business. Woo...
Tue at 10:09pm ·

Dexx Rector Dexx R
cecerian section. thats the way to go. been through a couple of them myself
Tue at 10:11pm ·

Linzy Powers Linzy Powers
Not gonna lie, I'd rather have it cut out of me. I'm just afraid they're gonna make me push for 23 hours first, like my friend back last April had to with her daughter before they figured out that the baby was too big to go that way...
Tue at 11:10pm ·

Dexx Rector Dexx R
Well I was a month overdue, and put my mom into labor for 13 hours, so I say c-section all the way
Wed at 5:35pm

No comments:

Post a Comment